Thursday 2 September 2021

Learning at home

This week we have been learning frome home because of Corona Virus! It has been so boring and fun at the same time. Yesterday, we were so lucky because we got to go to the Okito store to get an icecream with our masks on. I went in first and choose my icecream, then I put my mums credict card in the sweeper thing. When we got our icecreams we quickly biked back home. 

On the way home we saw Harry and Koka Noilan. We promised mum we would do our homework when we got back. So we did. I really liked doing our maths because I learnt a new thing. I learnt how to do symmetrical stuff! After we did our homework, we went to Memes to do some running races. I was as quick as a jet plane.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaxon,
    I like how you put in "to get an ice-cream". What did you do at Memes? Otherwise I really like your amazing blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about