Wednesday 15 September 2021

Cross contry

 Today we went to do the cross contry track and it was the real one. My legs were shacking and wobbling at the same time. Koka Sue said, "On your marks, get set, go!"

 We were off! I jogged for a little bit with Rori. He was in front of me and then I went in front of him. We finally did our first lap and I was still in front. When we saw the finish line, we gased it! It felt like we were going to black out. I didn't know what way to go but then the teachers said over here. Rori and I both dove over the finish line at the same time... He beat me by a cm! We went up to each other and said good race!

I felt really weird and yucky. I poured water on me and lay down. It felt really good. We walked back and had some food. I was really hungry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about