Tuesday 1 September 2020

Soccer Vs Central

On Saturday morning we woke up at 7am to go to soccer. Soccer started at 8.15am so I got ready for the big game. I had breakfast and got my soccer boots on and me and mum drove to soccer. We did some warm ups running around the field and shots in goal. Finally, the game started and they kicked off.
We all started charging at their team and I shot but I just missed. 10 minutes into the game I scored a hat trick and I passed it to Nalu and he shot and he scored but it was off side so it wasn't a goal. But then I crossed it in and Nalu scored. Rori crossed it in and I volleyed it in and nearly did a backflip. The first half was five nil. We got back on the field, they scored, so it was 5-1. Then we scored another goal. The final whistle blew It was full time.
After the game we did a celebration and we did the player of the day. The player of the day went to Hunter. After the game I went to get in mums car and went to get a new soccer ball. Our final score was 6-1 to Wainui Thunders.
                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about