Tuesday 25 August 2020

soccer against manutuke

Playing Manutuke in soccer

On saturday morning we drove to Wilson park. We had to wake up at 745 to get ready for soccer. I got ready and then I jumped in the car and we drove to wilson park. Our game started at 815 so we had to do worm ups. We did some shots in goal and pacies with the ball. When we got in our positions I did paper scissors rock with the munutokes player and I won.

I kicked it to Rori and he ran up the field and passed it to me and I crossed it in but Reef just missed it. It had been 25 minutes that was the first half it was 7 0 to us. We got back on the field and manutuke started and we got the ball of them straight away. I ran up the field and scored a goal and then another goal. Then Manutuke ran up the filed and I tripped up and they scored. There was 1 minute to go in the game. I dribbled it up the field and crossed it in to Brame and Bram scored. Then the whistle blowed.

We ran to our couch and we did 3 cheers for manutuke one for the reef and one for the supporters the score was 11-1 to us. Then we did player of the day and reef got the player of the day. After that we went home and we had a play and that was the end of the day.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about