Wednesday 1 July 2020

learning about matariki.

On Monday we learnt about Matariki. We went around the whole class looking for these little notes what told you about Matariki. On the Japanese cars the cars have Subaru logos. The Subaru logo has a picture of the Matariki star cluster.

So we got a piece of A3 paper with some puzzles on it. At first I didn't know what to do but once I got the hang of it I started looking around the classroom to find the little notes. I was doing it with Nalu. Some of it was really hard because we had to go back and read it again. After I was done I had to color, cut it out and even put the puzzle pieces together that was the hardis bit. Then we gave it to the teacher.

When I was done I helped other people finish it and I finished my priorities at the same time.      


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about