Thursday 30 July 2020

Back at school

Back at school 
When we got back from the 2 week holiday it was school and I was so excited to go back to school to learn more. I couldn't get to sleep I just kept thinking about it. Then I finally got to sleep I went to bed at nine.

In the morning I had breakfast and packed my bag. After I packed my bag Mum dropped me and Monte of at school. When the second bell rang I went in the class. After the teacher was done talking I saw what my priorities were and then I sat in my set place and did my ninjamathe. After brain break, morning tea and lunch I finished 2 of my priorities. 

At home time mum picked me and Monte up and I told her all about my day and she was so excited that I finished 2 priorities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about