Tuesday 30 November 2021

Kapa haka blog post

Last week we had kapa haka and we had to arrive to school at 8.30 to get our moko done. When I arrived I came to get my moko done so I did. After the bell rang we had to line up and and walk to the hall quitly. 

We finally started singing our first song called (utina my na waka). The camras were looking everywhere and I was really nerves because I was in the third row. Then we moved on to our next song and I forgot what it was called, The boys got moved to the front row. Then I was really nerves because we had to do the  haka in font of camras. I slaped really hard and sang really proud. When we finished we walked back to the back and sang one more song. Then we finished our kapa haka and took a school photo. I was so proud of what I did and we took some year six photos and that was me.

Then it was morning tea that fast. I went to eat and then played soccer with my freinds.The end 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about