Monday 22 February 2021

Back to school

Back to school

On our first day back at school I was so excited. School was on tuesday because it was waitangi day on Monday. On tuesday dad drove me and monte to school and I was a bit nervise. When we arrived to school I quickly got my soccer ball and ran out to play soccer. 

A couple days after we got back from school we went to the hamanatue stream. Hamantue stream is our pepeha. The day after we went to hamantue stream we had to climbed up Mongaroa. The mangaroa hill is also our pepha and we climbed up it and it is really tiring climbing up it. In the olden days people had lots of stores of that pool at mongaroa hill. When the tide is coming in the fish swim into the pool and then at low tide the fish get stranded in the tide pool and people come and eat them for there kimouna. 

When we looked at the view we headed back down to school and I was dieing of water. Then we finally arrived at school and I drunk a lot of water.

The end








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about