Tuesday 26 November 2019

Technology of museum

Writing from Week 1, Term 2:
Technology museum

Today We went to the museum of technology. It was so cool because there was lots of old cars and other stuff!  I never knew that there was a grenade. There was a soccer ball made out of pig skin but we weren't aloud to touch it.There were cars that people used to use in the olden days.

Next we got to go in the garage and go inside the cars.  I went into a car which had a knife. The knife was very sharp I almost cut myself. I went into a baby car that was very small and I put a helmet on my head which was very smelly.

When we finished it was morning tea and I went to play.

By Jaxon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about