Wednesday 1 August 2018

Rat tunnel bar graph!

Today my blog post is going to be about native animal pests. We have been learning about native animals and thing that try to eat them. We are trying to kill the the pests.

Room 5 have  made some graphs on rats, mice, hedgehogs, cats and people that think the culprit is nothing.

I am very proud of my graph because it took me a long time to do. To track these animals, Matua Nick gave us some tunnels and ink pads and we put peanut butter in the middle, so when the pests walk on the ink pad to get the peanut butter there footprints will be left for us to track them.
Here is a photo of my graph.

3 comments:

  1. Cool bar graph Jaxon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colour of your graph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after going through many of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely pleased I came across it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking
    back often!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about